Here is the challenge board for More Than Words:
When I think of sunshine, I think about green fields, trees, or flowers. Sort of like the challenge board with all of the sunflowers, I visualize a lot of nature and plant life. I added some yellow Attic Charm Daisies from Blue Fern Studios and I colored a thin cord yellow and wrapped it around the twig frame.
Here are some close-ups:
List of Products Used:
- Paper - Until Dawn - "Days and Nights"
- Transparent Foil - "A Letter to You"
- Mist - Pastel Cobalt
- Blue Fern Studios
- Flowers - Happy Blossoms
- Flowers - Attic Charm Daisies
- Embossing Powder - Ivory
- Seedlings - Wintergreen
- Seedlings - Evening Sky
- Finnabair Stencil - Dots and Stripes
- Watercolor (yellow)
- 49 And Market - Botanical Blends - Marina
- Art Anthology - Stencil - Crackle
- USArt Quest - Prills - Minnie Pearls
- Shimmerz Spritz - Rock-a-fella Blue
- Magenta Tag
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to have another project for you soon.
~ Jessica ~