At the end of my blog, you will find my video tutorial (mostly in fast-forward), and the list of products I used.
Here is a preview of the Scraps of Elegance kits that I used:
|Scraps of Elegance "Timeless" Kit|
|Scraps of Elegance Elements Add-On "Timeless" Kit|
- BoBunny Bella Rosa Collection
- "Bella Rosa"
- Foil Vellum
- Tim Holtz
- "Doily" stencil
- Idea-ology "Baroque Frames"
- Idea-ology "Word Bands"
- Idea-ology "Found Relatives - Occasions:
- Distress Spray Stain "Dried Marigold"
- Distress Spray Stain "Vintage Photo"
- Distress Paint "Picket Fence"
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Spray "Sandra Dee Sepia"
- Prima Marketing
- Salvage District "Royal Hall"
- "Solid Rose"
- Gypsy Cord
- Finnabair clear stamp "Read to Me"
- Blue Fern Studios chipboard "Floral Jars"
- StazOn Ink Pad "Jet Black"
- Odds and Ends:
- lace and cheesecloth
- brads and buttons
- mica flakes
- metal trinkets
- modeling paste
- acrylic gesso
- clear gesso
- matte gel medium
Here is the video tutorial, and any comments, questions, or suggestions are encouraged. Enjoy!