January 07, 2017

"Forever" - Monochromatic Mixed Media Layout

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone's year has started out well.

To begin 2017, I decided to do a monochromatic mixed media layout titled "Forever".  My dad "contracted" me to make this present for some friends of the family, so I put the final layout in a white shadow box. The colors in their house match the 13@rts Aura Rosa collection papers, so a I used the "Spring Flowers" paper for my background.

Monochromatic mixed media scrapbook layout titled "Forever" with silver, green, black and white. Acrylic paints, glass beads, gesso. 13arts paper collection Aura Rosa. Wedding photo.

I seriously used every single acrylic medium I own for this project with some acrylic paints... Unfortunately, I have some sort of allergy to acrylic paints and mediums. I have tried different brands... generic and expensive name brands... and my allergy to the media becomes very hard to handle! LOL

Here are some details and close-ups:





Thanks for checking out my layout today! *hugs*

List of Products:

  • 13@rts
    • Aura Rosa Collection - Spring Flowers paper
    • Doily stencil
  • Wild Orchid Crafts Rose Cabochon Embellishments - Ivory Pearl
  • Art Anthology - Cracked stencil
  • Prima Marketing
    • Finnabair clear stamp - Crackle
    • Finnabair glass microbeads - Black
    • Color Bloom Spray - Deep Teal
  • Ranger Distress Spray Stain
    • Picket Fence
    • Black Soot
  • ColorBox Pigment Ink Pad - black
  • Hampton Art - Clear embossing powder
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang
    • Embossing powder - Desert Moon Turquoise
    • Starburst Spray
      • Tibetan Poppy Teal
      • Ponderosa Pines Olive
      • Creme Brulee Cream
  • ArtMinds
    • Decorate wood flourish
    • Decorative ceramic frame
  • Silhouette Portrait cutting machine
  • USArt Quest Mini Prills - minnie pearls
  • Liquitex
    • Clear Gesso
    • Basics Acrylic Gesso
    • Black Gesso
    • Modeling Paste
    • Regular Gel - Matte
    • Fluid medium - Matte
  • Golden Glass Bead Gel
  • Odds and Ends: satin vanilla acrylic paint, metallic silver acrylic paint, cheesecloth

No comments:

Post a Comment