This layout is my entry for this month's challenge at the 13@rts blog - the theme is "clocks" so a clock has to be somewhere on the project. Here is the mood board for 13@rts:
For inspiration, I also used the 13@rts March Sketch found on the 13 arts ARTelier facebook page.
Also, I am submitting the layout to this month's Words and Paintery challenge - I was intrigued by the color scheme and decided to try it out.
Here are some close ups to see some of the details:
List of Products:
- Paper: Out of the Blue Collection - "Dreamland" / Timeless" Collection - "All the Time" (the two clocks)
- MAGIC! Powder
- SPLASH! Ink - white
- Mist: Pastel Raspberry / Pastel Dirty Pink / Pearl Navy Blue
- Stencil: Doily / Stitches
- Fabric accent: Tablecloth
- Lindy's Stamp Gang
- Autumn Maple Crimson Magical
- Creme Brûlée Cream Starburst Spray
- Prima Marketing
- Clear Stamp Epiphany Collection
- Finnabair Clear Stamp "Read to Me"
- Finnabair Microbeads - Black
- StazOn - Black
- Distress Spray Stain - "Dusty Concord"
- Distress Ink Pad - "Antique Linen" / "Black Soot" / "Tumbled Glass"
- Glossy Accents
- Wild Orchid Crafts
- Wild Roses
- USAQuest Perfect fx "Sparkling Champagne" glitter
- Liquitex Clear Gesso & White Gesso
- Golden Modeling Paste & Glass Bead Gel
- Silhouette Portrait Cutting Machine (to make the title)
After so many mishaps, I decided I am making a second youtube playlist dedicated strictly to my bloopers on my videos or pictures of my spills and messes. Wouldn't that be fun? One of my favorite parts of mixed media is making a mess. :-) Why not capture those moments too?
Anyhow, thanks for checking out my "Lovely" layout (haha) today. Have a great day everyone!