September 06, 2017

"See the World" Layout - VIDEO TUTORIAL - Scraps of Darkness "The Wayfarer Kit"

Hello folks!  I hope you all are doing well.  After a pretty hectic month, I was finally able to complete a mixed media layout titled "See the World" using July's Scraps of Darkness "The Wayfarer Kit" and the Elements Add-On Kit.  I made a video tutorial for it as well, and you can find that at the bottom of my blog entry or by clicking here.


Here is a preview of "The Wayfarer Kit" and the Elements Add-On Kit:



This kit was absolutely perfect for the pictures of my newest nephew Otto Natale.  I got to go up to Pennsylvania recently to visit family and it is just amazing how much he has already grown up!


Using various Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst sprays on the Blue Fern Studios Wanderlust Artisan Collection paper matched the adorable blanket he is wrapped in.  I used a 49 and Market embellishment wreath on the center of my page.


The Blue Fern Studios' Fern Leaves Chipboard helped to frame the pictures really well.  I also loved using the two wooden clips to attach the pictures together!  That is something I have never done before.


The Prima Traveler's Journal Ephemera and Stickers pack came with two stickers that said "See the World", so I attached one by the pictures and the smaller sticker by the top flower.


Thank you for taking a look at my new layout today!  Here is my video tutorial for this layout, mostly in fast forward.  Hope you enjoy the video!



Don't forget to see the newest Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance Kits on the online store. Also, more amazing inspiration from the design team can be found on the Scraps of Darkness blog. Take care everyone!

~Jessica McFall~

No comments:

Post a Comment