January 10, 2018

Remnants Collection "Cherish Life" Mixed Media Layout

Hello ladies and gentlemen!  I officially created my first layout this January for the Blue Fern Studios Design Team titled "Cherish Life".  I chose to use the Beaumont Paper from the new Remnants Collection for my background.

Blue Fern Studios Remnants Collection Mixed Media Layout

I cut one of the frames from the Ever After Frame Set in half, then used one of the halves on the left side of my page.  It was embossed with Night Sky Embossing Powder, and Red Wine Glitter was added in spots on the chipboard.  After that, I used the Penned Flourishes Stamp and embossed the image over it with Ivory Embossing Powder.


The flower on the left side of the page is from the Late Winter Lilies Flowers Set.  Using the Remnants Printed Chipboard, I decided to create the title for my layout - "Cherish Life".


My picture has been matted on parts of the Callaway Paper from the Remnants Collection.


Behind the picture, I added another frame from the Ever After Frame Set and embossed it with Green Ivory Embossing Powder.  Notice how the Meadow Seedlings add a nice touch to the chipboard.


To the left of the picture, I used a flower from the Remnants Blossoms, one from the Wanderlust Lilies set, and the rose at the bottom is from the Happy Roses set.



In the picture above, you get a nice closeup of the Branch Set Chipboard.



More Meadow Seedlings and Remnants Printed Chipboard to the right of the picture balances the layout very well.


The You Make Me Smile Chipboard in the center of the page was first embossed with Night Sky Embossing Powder, then I added Ivory Embossing Powder in spots over the Night Sky.

Blue Fern Studios Products List

Papers
Remnants - Beaumont
Remnants - Callaway 

Chipboard
Remnants - Printed Chipboard
Branch Set
You Make Me Smile
Ever After Frame Set

Flowers
Wanderlust Lilies
Late Winter Lilies
Remnants Blooms
Happy Roses

Embossing Powder
Night Sky
Ivory
Green Ivory

Seedlings
Meadow

Glitter
Red Wine

Stamp
Penned Flourishes


I appreciate you stopping by today, and stay tuned for more!


~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment