March 28, 2018

Blue Fern Studios "Dreamer" Layout

Hey everyone!  My new layout is for the Mixed Media & Art Challenge for March and is titled "Dreamer".

Mixed Media and Art Layout

I almost exclusively used Blue Fern Studios products for this layout (you can see the list of products below).  Here is the inspiration board for Mixed Media & Art:


I love the colors and theme this month.  I added some little embellishments from my stash to tuck them under the picture.  There are a lot of flowers (something I don't usually do) but the Blue Fern Studios Harvest Lilies set were perfect for this layout and theme.  Here are my closeups:





Here are the Blue Fern Studios products I used for this layout:

Paper
Remnants - Westfield

Flowers
Late Winter Lilies
Wanderlust Vine
Spring Peony & Berries

Seedlings
Meadow
Purple Haze

Glitter
Army Dust
White Gold

Thank you for taking a peek at my layout!  I hope you have a wonderful day.

~ Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Amazing and beautiful project! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Mixed Media & Place)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project! Thank you for joining Mixed Media & Art this past month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful layout!
    Thank You for joining us at MM&A this month :-)

    ReplyDelete