At the end of my blog entry, I posted a video tutorial (in fast-forward) if you are interested to see how I made the background.
Here is the challenge board for the 13@rts challenge, and the theme is "Bling Bling":
The first picture of my layout and the next two photos were taken with my camera's flash on - it really brings out the glitter and sparkle in the layout:
The Golden Glass Bead Gel with glitter gave my layout just the sort of "bling" I was trying to achieve for the layout.
I was really excited to use the 13@rts paper that I ordered from their online store! I have wanted to use their paper for a while now, and I am so glad I finally decided to order some of their collections. For this layout I chose to use the 13@rts Out of the Blue Collection - "Pink Flowerets" paper for my background.
The next set of pictures were taken without my camera's flash.
List of Products:
- 13@rts Out of the Blue Collection - "Pink Flowerets"
- BoBunny Soiree Collection - "Soiree Boutique" (distressed papers under the picture)
- 13@rts Aura Rosa Collection - "Spring Flowers" (the tag behind the picture painted with Prima's Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint - Opal Magic - "Pink-Blue")
- To make the title:
- Silhouette Portrait - I designed the title and cut it out 3 times and glued them together (my homemade chipboard)
- Canson Mixed Media Paper (138 lb.)
- Versamark pen with white embossing powder and Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in "Desert Moon Turquoise"
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray - "Bodacious Blush"
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray - "Pretty in Pink Pink"
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Color Shot - "Fuzzy Navel Peach"
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Color Shot - "Blue Hawaiian Blue"
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Spray - "Pink Ladies Pink"
- Ranger Distress Paint - "Picket Fence"
- Ranger Distress Spray Stain - "Dusty Concord"
- StazOn Ink Pad - "Jet Black"
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - "Deep Purple"
- Prima Salvage District Cling Stamps
- Prima Finnabair Clear Stamp - "Read to Me"
- Prima Clear Stamp Epiphany Collection
- Blue Fern Studios Flowers - "Attic Charm Daisies"
- Prima Flowers - Valentina Collection - "Simona" (the glitter heart by the picture)
- Wild Orchid Crafts roses (they were white but I painted them navy blue)
- DecoArt Americana stencil - "Pixelated"
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Gesso, Liquitex Clear Gesso, Golden Matte Gel Medium, Golden Glass Bead Gel
Here is the video tutorial, and I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for taking a look at my layout today! :-)