June 25, 2017

"Moments" Mixed Media Layout

I hope everyone's weekend was really nice.  I had fun this weekend creating my new layout titled "Moments".  It is so hard to believe this picture was taken seven years ago!  Time really goes by fast.

Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout "Moments" April Scraps of Elegance Kit 49 and Market Flowers and 13arts products by Jessica McFall

For my layout, I wanted to try to create a mottled watercolor effect with my 13arts mists.


My goal when I began the layout was to use some of the gorgeous 49 and Market flowers that came in the April Scraps of Elegance Floral Add On with the little blue flowers included in the main kit. I wanted to try to pull the blues and purples together with the vanilla flowers. 


I used a list of 13arts products for this layout: The background paper is from their Timeless Collection, white SPLASH! ink, a stencil (with glass bead gel), navy blue pearl mist, and dirty pink pastel mist.  


I thought the Donna Downey Studios' stencil with Prima's Art Extravagance Clear Crackle Paste was an interesting touch.


I appreciate you taking the time to stop on by today! Hope you have a great week.

~Jessica McFall~





No comments:

Post a Comment