September 14, 2018

"Love" Layout for Blue Fern Studios!

Hello my friends!  I would like to share with you a new layout for Blue Fern Studios for September featuring the Tattered Walls Collection.  My background paper is "The Maid's Room".

Blue Fern Studios Tattered Walls Love scrapbook layout Jessica McFall

The larger pink and white roses are from the Happy Roses collection.


In this picture, you can see the Opulence chipboard piece.  Originally it was dark brown then I embossed it with Pearl embossing powder (there are only very small patches of the Pearl embossing powder that is visible on the chipboard).  I then used the Super Grunge stamp and embossed the chipboard with Ivory embossing powder.  Next, I used the Crackle Textures stamp with a black water solvent ink pad to stamp over the chipboard.  Finally, I applied Lavender seedlings with matte gel.


I used a lot of Tattered Walls Ephemera as part of my background textures.  In this picture, you can see that I used the For the Birds stamps with black water solvent ink.


I love how the pink flowers were able to flow across the page!  The pinks and whites remind me of waves of roses.  In this picture you can also see the white Garden Blooms flower.  It was originally a rose, but I took two layers of the rose, put them together, and added some stamen I had from my stash.


Products used:

Paper
Tattered Walls - "The Maid's Room"
Tattered Walls Ephemera

Flowers
Happy Roses
Garden Blooms

Chipboard
Opulence

Embossing Powder
Pearl
Vanilla

Stamps
Crackle Textures
Super Grunge
For the Birds

Seedlings
Lavender

Thanks for checking out my new layout today!

~ Jessica ~

No comments:

Post a Comment