This is my entry for the Words and Paintery challenge for September, and here is the challenge board:
I hoped that I would have been able to finish my layout for the 13@rts challenge - the theme is steampunk this month - but I was unable to get to finish it until today. Since I was going for some sort of steampunk theme when I began, I immediately thought of the song "I am Machine" by Three Days Grace. In the main chorus, the lyrics that remind me of the Words and Paintery challenge board are: "...I am machine. I never sleep until I fix what's broken...". So with the interesting colors in the challenge, I just went for it!
Here is the general list of products I used:
- 13@rts paper - Aura Rosa collection - "Dreaming"
- Tim Holtz idea-ology "Sprocket Gears"
- Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain - "Dried Marigold"
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Magicals - "Red Hot Poker Orange"
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray - "Bodacious Blush"
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Spray - "Sandra Dee Sepia"
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Gesso
- Golden Glass Bead Gel Medium
- Golden Regular Matte Gel
- Finnabair Art Ingredients - Microbeads - "Black"
- Prima Flowers - "Solid Rose"
- Prima 6x4" ATC Pad - "Time Traveler's Memories"
- 'Hampton Art Studio G Alphabet Stamp Set
- StazOn Ink Pad - "Jet Black"
- The Crafter's Workshop Stencil