I focused on using various elements from the Scraps of Elegance "By the Sea" main kit and elements add-on kit for August, 2016.
Here are some close-ups of my layout:
Here is a list of products I used for this layout:
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Collection - "Found Relatives - Occasions" (the picture)
- Blue Fern Studios' papers - Seaside Cottage Collection - "Voyage" (main background paper), "Embark" (strips cut out for the background), and "Calling Cards" (the journal cards behind the photo)
- Blue Fern Studios - flowers - "Seaside Lilies" and "Attic Charm Daisies"
- Blue Fern Studios - "Jeweled Frame"
- Vintaj Vogue Solid Brass Dragonfly
- Prima - French Riviera Collection - Chipboard Stickers
- Prima - Finnabair - Clear Acrylic Stamps - "Read To Me" (to make the background)
- Prima - Epiphany Collection - Clear Acrylic Stamps - "Two" (to make the tag)
- StazOn Ink Pad - "Jet Black"
- Ranger Distress Ink Pad - "Antique Linen" (to make the tag) and "Vintage Photo" (painted around the journal Cards)
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Color Shot - "Fuzzy Navel Peach" (on the background)
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Spray - "Sandra Dee Sepia" (on the background)
- Ranger Distress Paint - "Picket Fence" (mixed with the two Lindy's products)
- Prima - Vintage Emporium Collection - Ephemera (the glass jar filled with glass beads and sand)
- Silhouette Portrait (to make the disposable stencil with mixed media paper to use on the background)