|13@rts Challenge #48 - November, 2016|
Using black gesso to cover the 13@rts "Tablecloth" fabric along with vanilla acrylic paint, I was able to accent the picture.
To make my homemade chipboard title, I used my Silhouette Portrait cutting machine and watercolor paper (140 lbs.), cut three identical copies of the title, used mists to color it, let the pieces dry, then I glued them together to achieve more of a chipboard look.
If you get a chance and are interested, feel free to check out my video tutorial (mostly in fast forward). This video's main focus is how to create the background as well as how I painted the Prima flowers with acrylic gesso. Any comments or suggestions or questions are always welcome! Have a super week, and I hope my layout gives some mixed media inspiration!
List of Products:
- Paper: "Written Stories" - Secret Letters Collection
- Magic! Powder
- Ayeeda Mist - Pearl Brown
- Ayeeda Mist - Pastel Dirty Pink
- Stencil - Doily
- Fabric - Tablecloth
- Tim Holtz
- Photo: idea-ology "Found Relatives"
- Ranger Distress Paint - Picket Fence
- Ranger Distress Paint - Black Soot
- Ranger Distress Ink Pad - Black Soot
- Stencil - Stripes
- Prima Marketing
- Finnabair Clear Stamp - Crackle
- Flowers: "Amour de Ma Vie" - Tales of You & Me Collection
- Gypsy Cord - Florica
- Lindy's Stamp Gang
- Starburst Spray - Bodacious Blush
- Starburst Spray - Midnight Rendezvous Raven
- Clear Gesso
- Basics Acrylic Gesso
- Black Gesso
- Modeling Paste
- Fluid Matte Medium
- Golden Glass Bead Gel
- USArtQuest - Mini Prills - "Minnie Pearls"
- StazOn Ink Pad - Jet Black
- Acrylic Paint - Vanilla
- Watercolor Paper (140 lbs.)
- Silhouette Portrait Cutting Machine