December 05, 2016

"Guns N' Roses" Layout

Hello everyone! This is my newest layout titled "Guns N' Roses" and this is my entry for the Words and Paintery challenge for November, 2016.

guns roses words and paintery challenge

Over the past year, I tried to do a layout for this particular picture many times. Every time I tried a layout for this picture, it seemed to lack something... so I just wasn't pleased with the backgrounds I created. When I saw that this month's challenge at Words and Paintery had to do with a Guns N' Roses song, I thought to myself, "Well, it is now or never!"

Here is the Words and Paintery challenge board:


Trying to do a layout for this picture was definitely outside my comfort zone. I am just thankful that I recently bought the 13@rts stencil "Always the Music", because that definitely added a nice touch.

Here are some of the details:



List of products:
  • 13@rts
    • Paper - Timeless Collection - "Good Times"
    • Stencil - "Always the Music"
    • Mist - Pastel Raspberry
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang
    • Starburst Spray - Bodacious Blush
    • Starburst Color Shot - Bit O' Bubbly
  • Ranger
    • Distress Paint - Picket Fence
    • Distress Paint - Black Soot
  • Prima Marketing
    • Flowers - Solid Rose
    • Wire Thread - Stark White
    • Color Bloom Spray - Cobalt
  • USArt Quest - Mini Prills - Minnie Pearls
  • Art Anthology Stencil - Cracked
  • Liquitex Basics Acrylic Gesso
  • Liquitex Modeling Paste
  • Golden Glass Bead Gel
  • Silhouette Portrait
Thank you for taking a glance today! *hugs*

9 comments:

  1. Great layout and I absolutly love your photo ;)
    Thank you for joining us at Words&Paintery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing with us at W&P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the background! I love those different textures, it made your layout looks interesting. Thanks for joining us at Words and Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love it :) Thank you fo joining us at Words&Paintery this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! Thank you for joining us at Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Thank you for joining us at Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout. Accompanies the quote great!
    Thank you for playing along with the Words & Paintery challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome page! Love the textures and all the little details on it! Thank you for joining us at Words and Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page! Thank you for joining us at Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete