July 12, 2017

"Perfect" - VIDEO TUTORIAL - Scraps of Darkness "Seaside Kit"

Hello everyone!  This is my fourth project using June's amazing Scraps of Darkness "Seaside Kit" and my layout is titled "Perfect".  As a bonus, I have made another mixed media layout video tutorial to share with you.  And as always, most of the video is in fast forward, and for the parts that involve a lot of gluing, I only briefly show those and cut them short.  You can watch it here on youtube or view it at the bottom of my blog entry.

Scraps of Darkness Mixed Media Ocean Video Tutorial


For this layout, I used both the main kit and Elements Add-On Kit.  Here is a preview of the kits, and don't forget to go to the Scraps of Darkness online store for all the newest kits before they're sold out!



Here are some close ups and angle pictures showing the details on my layout using the 49 and Market paper the gorgeous kit embellishments:





My video tutorial will give you a lot of extra details on my project, and I love to hear what you think!  Comments and suggestions are always appreciated.  Thanks for checking out my layout today and I hope you enjoy the video!  Have a great day! :-)


~Jessica McFall~


8 comments:

  1. Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?

    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after looking at many of the
    posts I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm definitely delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it
    and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished
    to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your
    blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope
    you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read so many content about the blogger lovers however this post is actually a nice piece of
    writing, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I
    get in fact loved account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing on your feeds or even I achievement you get
    admission to constantly fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web
    site is wonderful, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful site. Lots of helpful info here. I'm sending it to
    a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank
    you for your sweat!

    ReplyDelete