July 03, 2017

"Sail Away With Me" Layout for the Scraps of Darkness Seaside Kit!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all are doing well.  Today I have a layout titled "Sail Away With Me" using the newest Scraps of Darkness "Seaside Kit".

Scraps of Darkness Mixed Media Layout Serene Ocean

I seriously love this kit.  The colors are absolutely amazing, and I had a lot of fun making this layout! The paper itself is just beautiful. I continued the beach theme and added some seashells to my layout.


To make the background, I used some modeling paste and striped stencil, then I also used some glass bead gel with a stencil that has a cracked effect. I used one of the Kaisercraft stickers for my title along with the pastel glass gems, metal dragonfly charms, and starfish since they all complimented the theme and color scheme beautifully.



The deep teal and blue mists helped to make the picture sort of "flow" into the gorgeous paper from the kit. These colors look amazing next to the awesome 49 and Market flowers from the main kit. Did I mention yet that I love this kit? LOL



I hope I was able to give a little seaside inspiration today, and don't forget you can visit the Scraps of Darkness online store here, and for the monthly Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance Kits and Add-On Kits you can check here.  For this layout, I used the "Seaside Kit" (the main kit, but you can choose from a variety of add-on kits to compliment the main kit):


Thank you for coming by to take a glance today, and I will be back soon with my third project using the Scraps of Darkness Seaside Kit. ;-)

~Jessica McFall~




2 comments:

  1. Another phenomenal creation !! Love your creation <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darling! You are so sweet :-)

      Delete