April 13, 2018

Amber & Apricot Blue Fern Studios Layout

"The Good Life"

My next creation for Blue Fern Studios for April features the Amber & Apricot collection.  My background paper is Sunny Disposition, and I love that I was able to  play with a lot of colors on this layout.

Blue Fern Studios Amber and Apricot Mixed Media Layout

The Blue Fern Studios Seedlings with matte gel helped to accomplish the colorful and fun background.  I used Gold Nugget, Harvest, Pink Topaz, and Vivid Pink Seedlings.  The photo is mounted on the Amber & Apricot Birdsong paper pieces and some of the collection's Printed Chipboard.


I used flowers from two different sets: Dark Tropic Lilies and Wanderlust Lilies.  The white lace that is dangling to the left of the titled is Lace #10 from Blue Fern Studios - I love how it can twist and add dimension!  Here are a couple of closeups:



Here's my list of products:

Paper
Amber & Apricot - Sunny Disposition
Amber & Apricot - Birdsong

Chipboard
Amber & Apricot Printed Chipboard

Flowers
Dark Tropic Lilies
Wanderlust Lilies

Seedlings
Gold Nugget
Harvest
Pink Topaz
Vivid Pink

Lace
Lace #10

No comments:

Post a Comment