June 15, 2018

“Make Your Own Path” for Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a nice month so far.  Another layout I created for Blue Fern Studios this month features the new Tattered Walls Collection and is titled "Make Your Own Path".  The background paper is Suite 204 from the Tattered Walls Collection.  Using matte gel, I used the Tattered Walls Ephemera in areas around the picture then lightly covered them with gesso to blend them into the background.  I love the new For the Birds Stamp in the Tattered Walls Collection.  I used the music notes from the stamp set on my background.

Blue Fern Studios Tattered Walls Your Path by Jessica

You can also see I created my own matting for the picture using Blue Fern Studios Stamps: London Chronicles Stamp and Journaling Cards Stamp then distressed the papers.  The white flowers you see are from the Spring Blooms set and the pink flowers are from the Summer Blooms set.


I love the new colors of seedlings for this collection!  For my layout, I used the Lavender seedlings and Lemonade seedlings lightly spread across my page.  I really love how the Lemonade seedlings are slightly transparent - they really add softness to a page.  You can also see the pretty new glitter Gilded Rose.  The frame on this side of the picture is actually a piece of the Tattered Walls Ephemera embossed twice with Napa Valley Embossing Powder.


The two pieces of chipboard shown below are from the Classic Mini Frames set in the Tattered Walls Collection.  They are both embossed with the new Napa Valley Embossing Powder.


Products Used:

Paper
Tattered Walls - Suite 204
Tattered Walls - Ephemera

Chipboard
Classic Mini Frames

Flowers
Spring Blooms
Summer Blooms

Embossing Powder
Napa Valley

Seedlings
Lavender
Lemonade

Glitter
Gilded Rose

Stamps
London Chronicles
Journaling Cards
For the Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment