June 17, 2018

"Today" - Tattered Walls Collection Blue Fern Studios

 My third layout for June that I made for Blue Fern Studios is titled "Today" and it also features the newest Tattered Walls Collection.  My background paper is The Carpet.  I adhered the Tattered Walls Ephemera with matte gel to the background paper and added areas of gesso over them.  In addition, I used the Tattered Newsprint Stamp randomly on my background.

Blue Fern Studios Tattered Walls Today Layout by Jessica

I created the matting behind the pictures using Blue Fern Studios stamps: London Chronicle Stamp and the new Flutter Music Stamp.  I love the new Embellished Frame Chipboard piece that I used behind my pictures.  I cut it in two pieces then embossed it with the gorgeous Sparkling Navy Embossing Powder.  Then I used the Crackle Texture Stamp and embossed the design with the Ivory Embossing Powder.


The white flowers on my layout are from the Spring Blooms set, while the blue flowers are part of the Heartland Blossoms set.  Here you can see a piece of the Lace 7B behind the flowers.  The green seedlings are Fir Tree and the purple are the new Lavender Seedlings.


The purple berries piece behind the flowers are from the Spring Peony and Berries flowers set.  Finally, here is a closer look at the bottom half of the Embellished Frame Chipboard piece with Sparkling Navy and Ivory Embossing Powders.


Products Used:

Paper
Tattered Walls - The Carpet
Tattered Walls - Ephemera

Chipboard
Embellished Frame

Flowers
Spring Blooms
Heartland Blossoms
Spring Peony and Berries

Embossing Powder
Sparkling Navy
Ivory

Seedlings
Lavender
Fir Tree

Stamps
London Chronicles
Tattered Newsprint
For the Birds
Crackle Texture

Lace
Lace 7B

No comments:

Post a Comment