February 14, 2018

"Remember" Layout - Blue Fern Studios - In the Mood Collection

"Remember"

My second layout for this February at Blue Fern Studios features the newest In the Mood Collection.  I chose to use the Pensive Paper for my background and mounted my photo on a torn piece of the Mellow Paper.

Blue Fern Studios Shabby Chic Wedding Layout

I applied modeling paste and stencil then added pink and brown mists to the background.  When it was dry, I used the Crackle Textures Stamp with archival ink.


Next I embossed the Treasured Floral Frame with Pixie Dust and Baby Pink Embossing Powder.  I glued it to the paper, then I used matte gel to attach the Lace 12.


While the matte gel was still wet, I sprinkled some Tickled and Sweet Pea Seedlings.  Next I splattered some diluted black gesso then glued the torn Mellow Paper.


I decided to use small pieces of the Floral Lattice Bits Chipboard embossed with Peacock Embossing Powder and added some Army Dust Glitter.   I glued the pieces under the flowers from the Moody Florals Set.  Finally, I attached the Lace 10 around the side of the picture and randomly added some Emerald Seedlings.


I hope I gave you some inspiration today as you create new layouts from this lovely collection!  Take care!

~ Jessica McFall


Products Used

Paper
In the Mood - Pensive
In the Mood - Mellow

Chipboard
Memory Frames
Floral Lattice Bits
Treasured Floral Frame

Glitter
Army Dust

Flowers
Moody Florals

Lace
Lace 10
Lace 12

Embossing Powder
Pixie Dust
Baby Pink
Peacock

Seedlings
Tickled
Sweet Pea
Emerald

Stamp
Crackle Textures

No comments:

Post a Comment