July 15, 2018

"Hello" - Tattered Walls Collection by Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I have another layout for Blue Fern Studios to share titled "Hello".   I used the back side of the Tattered Walls Apartment B paper.  It is difficult to see under all of the paints and gesso, but I used strips of the orange Tattered Walls The Reading Room paper.  As matting under the picture, I used an old scrap piece of the Amber and Apricot Chapters paper with the London Chronicles stamp.

Blue Fern Studios Tattered Walls by Jessica

The white and peach roses are from the Happy Roses set.  I added some Mocha Glitter on the tips.  The title "Hello" is a piece of the Tattered Walls Ephemera.  I also added a couple of pieces of Lace 3B.  Around the picture area, I used the Crackle Textures stamp with the new Sparkling Navy embossing powder for interest.  In addition, I used the Tattered Newsprint stamp with black solvent ink around the white gesso areas.


Next, you can see the Paprika seedlings that I added around the picture.  I also put some Silver Seedlings around these areas because they match well with the picture.  The rose buds are the two pieces of one of the Christmas Blooms flowers tucked under the roses.


Under the picture, I have tucked in a few pieces of the Tattered Walls Ephemera.  The chipboard I used is the new A Spring Day chipboard that I cut into 3 pieces then I embossed the pieces with the new Azul embossing powder.  Finally, below the Silver Seedlings, I added some Clear seedlings.


Products Used:

Paper
Tattered Walls - Apartment B
Amber and Apricot - Chapters
Tattered Walls - The Reading Room
Tattered Walls Ephemera

Flowers
Happy Roses
Christmas Blooms

Chipboard
A Spring Day

Embossing Powder
Azul
Sparkling Navy

Seedlings
Paprika
Silver
Clear

Glitter
Mocha

Stamps
London Chronicle
Crackle Textures
Tattered Newsprint

Lace
3B

I appreciate you stopping by today!  Come back soon.  :-)

~ Jessica ~

No comments:

Post a Comment