July 11, 2018

"Love" July Layout for Blue Fern Studios

Hey everyone.  I hope your July is going well!  My first Blue Fern Studios layout this month uses the new Tattered Walls Collection is titled "Love".

My background paper is "The Powder Room" from the Tattered Walls Collection.  Under the photo I used a piece of "The Reading Room" paper painted brown around the edges.

Blue Fern Studios Tattered Walls Love Colorful

I used a lot of different flowers from various sets on my layout.  To begin, I took the pink flower from the Summer Blossoms collection and took the two pieces apart.  I then had two buds to use for my project - I just folded them and put them in place.  The flower with the blue gem in the middle is from the new Spring Blooms set.  The off-white flower is from the Fresh Florals set.  I removed the stamens, added a gem and put the new Aquamarine Seedlings around it.


The large blue flower is from the Heartland Blossoms set and the pink petals under it is half of a flower from the Spring Florals set.  The vine you see around the picture is from the Wanderlust Vine set spritzed with a shimmering brown spray mist.  I used the Garden Daisies chipboard behind my flowers and embossed it with Ivory embossing powder.


I used various pieces of the Tattered Walls Ephemera around my layout for interest.  The title Love is from the Adore, Love, Cherish chipboard set.  I first embossed it in Ivory, then I used the Crackle Textures stamp to emboss the crackles with the new Sparkling Navy embossing powder.  I did the same thing with the new Glam Frame behind the picture.


The background was just created by using texture paste with a stencil.  Then I used the Crackle Textures stamp with Sparkling Navy embossing powder for more texture.  I then added a blue spray mist over it.


Products Used:

Paper
Tattered Walls - "The Powder Room"
Tattered Walls - "The Reading Room"
Tattered Walls Ephemera

Flowers
Fresh Florals
Spring Blooms
Summer Blooms
Spring Florals
Hearland Blossoms
Wanderlust Vine

Chipboard
Glam Frame
Adore, Love, Cherish
Garden Daisies

Embossing Powder
Ivory
Sparkling Navy

Seedlings
Aquamarine

Stamps
Crackle Textures

Come back later this week for another Tattered Walls layout with a dark background!  Hope to see you soon!

~ Jessica ~

No comments:

Post a Comment