July 13, 2018

"Journey" Blue Fern Studios Tattered Walls Layout

Hello folks!  Another layout I created for Blue Fern Studios this month is titled "Journey".  I used The Powder Room paper from the Tattered Walls Collection.  To soften the background, I put on two coats of diluted gesso.  I chose to use the Journey chipboard title at the bottom.  All of my chipboard was painted with a blue paint first, then I used Pearl embossing powder to emboss the pieces.


Next to the photo, I chose to use two pieces from the new Classic Mini Frames set (painted blue then embossed with Pearl embossing powder).


The blue flowers are from the Chesterville Blooms set.  The new flowers with the blue gems are from the Spring Blooms set.  For the stenciled areas, I used clear crackle texture paste and added Blue Ice glitter over the areas.  I used the crackle texture paste so that when I painted around the stenciled areas, the paint would repel from the glittered areas.  You can see around my stenciled area that I used the music notes from the For the Birds stamp set embossed with our new Azul embossing powder.


And lastly, you can see the Tattered Walls Ephemera that I used under my picture.


Products Used:

Paper
Tattered Walls - The Powder Room
Tattered Walls Ephemera

Chipboard
Journey
Classic Mini Frames

Embossing Powder
Azul

Stamps
For the Birds

Flowers
Chesterville Blooms
Spring Blooms

Glitter
Blue Ice

Thanks for checking out my layout today!

~ Jessica ~

No comments:

Post a Comment