June 10, 2022

"Happy" Mixed Media Layout - Video Tutorial - Lindy's Gang - June, 2022 Challenge

Hi my friends. I have a new layout and video tutorial to share with you titled "Happy" for the Lindy's Gang June, 2022 Challenge. You can visit the Lindy's Store here.

As always, a lot of the video tutorial is in fast forward, and some monotonous parts have been shortened. You can find the video below or click on this link to watch it on Youtube. The list of products I used can be found below.


Here is the Lindy's Challenge Board with Flowers being the ingredient this month:


Here are some closeups and angles:






Products Used:

Lindy's Gang
Magical - "Sea Grass Green"
Color Shot - "My Mojito Green"
Spray - Flat Fabio - "Sandra Dee Sepia"
Spray - Starburst - "Autumn Maple Crimson"
Spray - Starburst - "Bodacious Blush"
Spray - Starburst - "Creme Brulee Cream"

2Crafty Chipboard
Friendship Mini Word Pack
Amelia Flower Stems - Small

13arts
Stencil - "Damask"
Elements - "Rose Fields"

Blue Fern Studios
Paper - Tattered Walls Collection - "The Carolina Room"
Stamp - Text

Prima
Finnabair Art Basics - White Heavy Gesso
Finnabair Art Basics - Modeling Paste

Ranger
Distress Ink Pad - "Antique Linen"
Distress Ink Pad - "Vintage Photo"
Archival Ink - "Jet Black"
Distress Texture Paste - "Crackle"

Wild Orchid Crafts
Roses
Mini Roses

Art Anthology
Stencil - Cracked

PearlEx
"Antique Copper"

49 and Market
Flower Blossom Blends

Now for the video tutorial! I hope you like it.


Thanks for stopping by!

~Jessica Fischer~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page, love your photo and the pops of pink. I don't really plan my journals but they take a long time to make, but I've got some 'steps' figured out and I do have a theme or a look that I'm aiming for.....that helps guide me, but thank you for your kind words, I have finished another one all about Spring that I will post soon....ok I'm off to your youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete