June 22, 2022

"Forever" Mixed Media Layout & Video Tutorial

Hi my darlings! I have a video tutorial to share with you today for my new layout titled "Forever" in memory of my cat Crimson. Most of the tutorial focuses on creating very detailed embellishments for your layouts. You can go directly to my video tutorial on YouTube or you can watch it at the end of my blog post.


For a complete list of products I used, you can check the end of my blog post. My paper is from the 13arts Until Dawn Collection "Days and Nights". I used various 13arts mists and stencils also.


I used some 2Crafty Chipboard also. The title is from the Mini Word Set 2. The three pretty rose embellishments are Wild Orchid Crafts' Ivory Rose Cabochon Pearl Effect Embellishments. The frame behind the picture and the three hearts are from Blue Fern Studios.


I used "Army Dust" Glitter from Blue Fern Studios over glass bead gel with the 13arts "Falling Dots" Stencil.


The two small black and one small red flower are from Wild Orchid Crafts that I painted. The black ones are covered in black gesso and spritzed with Lindy's Gang Starburst Spray "Creme Brulee Cream". The red flowers on my page are painted with a mix of 13arts Ayeeda Mist "Chalk Burnt Sienna" and Distress Spray Stain "Black Soot".


The circle chipboard pieces at the top and bottom of the layout are from the 2Crafty Chipboard Frame Viney Circles, and the flowers under them are Prima Oia Flower Embellishments.

Here is a more complete list of products I used:

13arts
Paper - Until Dawn Collection - "Days and Nights"
Ayeeda Mist - "Chalk Burnt Sienna"
Ayeeda Mist - "Pastel Lavender"
Stencil - "Swirls"
Stencil - "Falling Dots"
Fussy Cut Leaves - Aqua Flora Collection - "Colors of Summer"

2Crafty Chipboard

Blue Fern Studios
Stamp - Tattered Newspaper
Glitter - "Army Dust"
Embossing Powder - "Ivory"
Embossing Powder - "Green Ivory"
Stamp - "Crackle"
Chipboard - Frame
Chipboard Stickers - "In the Mood" Collection

Ranger
Distressed Spray Stain - "Black Soot"
Distress Paint - "Black Soot"
Archival Ink Pad - "Jet Black"
Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder - "White"
Glossy Accents
Melt Art - Ultra Thick Embossing Powder - "Clear"

Prima
Finnabair Art Basics - Modeling Paste
Finnabair Art Basics - Heavy Gesso
Flowers - "Oia" Flower Embellishments

Lindy's Gang
Starburst Spray - "Creme Brulee Cream"

Shimmerz
Spritz - "Taupe of the World"

Wild Orchard Crafts
Small Flowers - Pink
Cabochon Embellishments - Ivory Rose Pearl Effect

And here is the video tutorial to show you my process!


I hope you enjoyed the layout! Remember to show tons of love to all of your furry friends every day. They are true blessings.

~Jessica Fischer~

No comments:

Post a Comment